Wednesday 15 January 2014

Conclusion based on my college magazine research

Feedback from target audience

Based on my college magazine research I have decided to merge the two ideas of the magazines
together i.e. the 'Ridgewater College' colour scheme and the 'High Profile' main focus on the students' achievements. I have also gathered views and opinions from the students in my sixth form on what they would like to see in their sixth form magazine which follows:

"I would love to see tips on how to make the most out of revision and how to prepare for exams"
- Takai Green

"It would be great if competitions were included"
- John Cunningham

"More information on Universities about their entry requirements would be very useful"
- Grabrielle Podolski

"Dates on activities and events"
- Samea Singh

" Work that has been regarded as excellent such as A* graded, should get featured in order to motivate students to put their whole potential in their work"
- David Ogiemdipo

" Exam and revision tips"
- Sherae Brown

" I would like to see politics, as in what's going on in the world as not many young people get a chance to watch the news so it would be useful if it was in a magazine as students are more likely to read it"
- Jayden Hughes

Through the use of my helpful research, I now have an idea on what to include on my college magazine front cover and contents page in which I will be applying to my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment